Cordelta's helping latest player in social
sports networking, CutOrange, get a foothold in the marketplace.
Working within a highly competitive and volatile online market, CutOrange has leveraged Cordelta’s deep expertise in eBusiness strategy to optimize and commercialise its service delivery, and has worked extensively with our creative services on interface design and user experience.
As a social network application, CutOrange is positioned as an eBusiness platform for member registrations, event management, results, draws and ladders and eCommerce.
Cordelta' solution has incorporated
● A robust, flexible and scalable trading platform
● Optimal user privacy and information protection
● Premium user experience using best practice
interface and accessibility standards
● Complete event and team management automation
● A commercialisation strategy and marketing support
The technologies involved include:
● PHP - MVC framework
● ELGG - social network platform
Due for formal release in 2012, CutOrange has very quickly become a
valuable administration and communication tool for pilot sport associations.
Who to Contact