Our philosophy is simple: to help people succeed. We work hard to understand our clients’ needs and then meet those needs through professional services delivered by talented and passionate people who are committed to the success of their clients. We provide advice and practical support that leads to better outcomes for both individuals and organisations. This philosophy underpins our business strategy and is applied to our employees, clients and business partners.
Through our extended professional networks, quality client relationships and panel memberships, Cordelta receives a significant quantity of opportunities to provide services in the areas of:
- Security (security strategy and management programs, risk management, architecture design, security testing, compliance and policy frameworks, monitoring, incident response and threat intelligence);
- Strategy and Planning (business strategy, enterprise architecture, business analysis, information management and business case development);
- Procurement (procurement strategy, probity services, procurement management, evaluation and negotiation, transition management, contract management);
- Business Transformation (process improvement, change management, organisational design, stakeholder management, policy analysis and development, workshop facilitation, training design and delivery and metrics and assessments);
- Finance and Accounting (policy development, asset and liability management, cost recovery, budget development, modelling and analysis, financial viability assessments and reporting frameworks);
- Project Services (gateway reviews, program management, project management, portfolio management, project assurance and project support);
- Technology Services (ICT strategy and architecture, systems analysis, service oriented architecture, software development, testing, WCAG compliance, SOE design and implementation, infrastructure, system integration and unified communications); and
- Other – Cordelta is always looking for opportunities to expand capabilities. If you are good at what you do and would like to work in a great company, get in touch.
We are interested in hearing from individuals who excel in their specific professional capabilities and align with our corporate values.
If you are interested in hearing about any opportunities that arise, please apply now.
Please note that your submission including content will be considered private and that it does not commit you to any employment arrangements (no strings attached).